Review Asus TF300T 10.1-inch Multitouch Tablet with Keyboard (Blue) (Nvidia Tegra 3 1.4GHz, 1GB RAM, 32GB HDD, WLAN, BT, 2x Cam, Android 4.0)

Monday 9 July 2012

READ FULL REVIEW CUSTOMER>>>

I've used a smaller android tablet before, (Archos 801) and my wife has an iPad, so I think I'm in a good position to review this.

This one has several clear advantages over an iPad, they are:

* Expandable storage,it's easy to pop in a memory card.
* Very easy to add content via USB or card, no painful fighting with iTunes
* A real physical detachable keyboard
* USB connectivity - try plugging a memory stick in an iPad!

While the keyboard is no match for a proper full size keyboard, I find it a HUGE improvement over an on screen keyboard. (It also the standard android home, back and options keys). It cleverly doubles as an extended life battery too, for seriously long all-day use. I've not run out of power yet. Also I've not used my laptop since I bought this............


READ FULL REVIEW>>>



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 ASUS BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.