Review Asus X54C 15.6 inch laptop (Intel Pentium B960 2.2GHz, 8Gb RAM, 500Gb HDD, DVDSMDL, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit)

Wednesday 4 July 2012

READ FULL REVIEW>>>> 


I received this laptop a few weeks ago so I now feel like I can give an honest review about it. I found this laptop after searching for a reasonably priced laptop but with decent features and decided to purchase it, and I'm so glad I did.

The pro's;
excellent speed - with 8gb of RAM,a decent intel processor and handy features such as pre made battery options makes this laptop lightning fast.
hard drive - it is split into two sections, allowing you to run windows 7 alongside another operating system if you wish. I find this feature very handy as I run ubuntu 12.04 with no problems, but it allows me to have windows 7 for certain programs.
quality screen - The brilliant speed makes watching HD content online a breeze. I frequently watch bbc Iplayer in HD and the screen has a nice brightness and crisp feel to it.
keyboard - Ive owned a wide range of laptops in the past but I find this keyboard one of the most satisfying to use................

READ FULL REVIEW>>>>



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2010-2012 ASUS BEST REVIEW All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Maintained by H4nzDesign | Powered by Blogger.com.